Sunday, November 7, 2010






This morning, I went out to lunch with my cousin out in Irvine. Someone was smoking right next to us, and my cousin started coughing. She complained about her asthma, and how it was so hard for her to breathe sometimes. I told her, "Don't you wish we could have an air purifier for the air outside, as well?" She looked confused until she finally asked me what an air purifier was. I was shocked - I thought everyone at least knew what an air purifier did, but apparently I was wrong.I told her about HEPA filters and how they capture allergens like dust and pollen, and about carbon filters and how they absorb odors and smoke. She was pretty fascinated, so I convinced her to get the small Vornado AQS500 air purifier as a starter. It's small and it's super easy to use, so I thought it would be perfect for her. I haven't talked to her since this morning, but I'm sure that I'll hear some positive results from her by tomorrow!Labels: air purifier, air purifiers, air_purifiers, allergies, asthma, enviroment, hepa






posted by Amy at
4:56 PM



Powered by WizardRSS | Full Text RSS Feedshepa purifier hepa air filter honeywell purifier

No comments:

Post a Comment