Friday, November 19, 2010

Air Fresheners





Air Fresheners






Yesterday, I received an early birthday present from my friend on the east coast. She surprised me with the Thermax Mini-Max air freshener and purifier! I thought it was a very cool gift. She knows that I'm an air purifier lover, but my home already has a few of them, so she thought this Mini-Max would be a great idea - and it really was!The Mini-Max works as a humidifier, vaporizer, air freshener, and air purifier all in one. I especially love the fact that it's a humidifier because I'm sick right now, and that has definitely helped with my coughing. The little air freshener smells so good, too! It comes with mulberry, Italian cream, eucalyptus/menthol and aqua blue scents, all of which smell fresh and clean - just the way I like my air!Labels: air purifier, portible






posted by Amy at
2:41 PM



Powered by WizardRSS | Best Membership Softwarehepa purifier hepa air filter honeywell purifier

No comments:

Post a Comment